Blog Tour [Book blast across 49 blogs!! ]
Hello there people!
Been sometime since I managed to pen something down. I know I know – the pressures of trying to market one’s first book in this crowded market, sigh. Add to that a new job that seems to suck the bloody marrow right out of my tailbone, well, let’s just say, the Wheels of Janani as far as I’m concerned is just rolling downhill.
So hey – the start of this month to celebrate my book release, I signed up with the ultra-organized super duper Debdatta Sahay of b00k r3vi3w Tours to host a book tour/ book blast where I hopped across some 49 blogs yapping my head off about the book, the writing process, the big idea etc.
Yeah. It’s that time of the year.
I would like to wholeheartedly THANK each and every one of you who signed up on this blog tour. I had tons of fun doing this and hopefully all your readers have got introduced to a new book they are intrigued about <wink!>
So here goes – the list of blogs and the stuff I spoke about trying to get you guys hooked onto my book and my series. [Tried to bucket things up so to keep it in order!]
- #Tour Kick-Off: b00k r3vi3w Tours where I talk about the Big Idea (Or the inspiration behind Wheels of Janani) Oh by the way – all the links to the 49 blogs are up here. So it’s a great place to start hopping J
- A Lot of Pages is an interesting book blog that introduced my book to potential readers of fantasy and adventure. Keep watching this space, perhaps they might like my book enough to talk about it 😉
- Don’t Judge, Read – was where one of the early excerpts about Prologue-I surfaced up. Go ahead, say hello to Fateh in his first ever battle. [ The other lovely folks who were kind enough to host me and also shared the same excerpt are as:
- Nikita’s NJKinny’s world of books and stuff is one of the more prolific blogs out there that churn up good stuff. I stopped over.
- Lindse Brandon’s brilliant blog on books and stuff – is where I talk about Fantasy for adults and talk about some favorite titles, recommending some great reads in this genre today.
- Eclectic Moods is a great place for nice reviews and book news in general. I posted an excerpt for Prologue-II, one of my most favorite scenes in the book. Also shared by :
- One of the fun interviews I did – on Sinful Soul – Get more dirt on the series and the characters I loved!
- One of my favorite summary lines about the book: Bananagram’s Book Reviews
- Another kickass interview I did with Aniesha of Bibliotheque
- Writers Pay it forward is a site I really loved! Thank you Bogdan!
- Constant Quiller – is fellow author Falguni Kothari’s review blog and I’m so thrilled for her own Mythological fantasy book, Soul Warrior (that is out now)
- An Interview with Debdatta herself!